Virtual space is limited, held on zoom.
Attention: Mental Health Practitioners
Do you need a scheduled "time in"? When you think about Fall and Winter, are you thinking about your Self Care? Wondering how you are going to manage thru this time? I'm so excited to bring you this self-care coaching program and community. Stop isolating, we need each other. Through play, connection, Soulcollage(R), and energy techniques, I will show you twenty years worth of information all in one program.
I know we all are drowning in the sea of negativity in our society right now. We are one of the heroes in this pandemic. Caseloads are high. The best antidote is Self-Care. Not just the same old same old self-care. I mean self-care on all levels, emotionally, mentally, physically, spiritually, and energetically.
During your 7 months virtual, self-care program, you will:
- Participate in Bi-weekly, 60 min virtual, woman's circle, developing your self-care practices on all levels of your being. (Value $1379)
- Learn how to use Soulcollage(R) for your journey to peace (Value $350.00)
- Develop your intuition through visualizations (Priceless)
- Learn about energy hygiene, shielding and balancing your energy (Value $197.00)
- Minimize your overwhelm through making boundaries on all levels including energetically (Priceless)
- Co-create each other's desires (Priceless)
- One individual coaching call, 45 minutes at the beginning of the program, and one 45 minute coaching call at the end. ~7months later~(Value $398.00)
- Free gift when you sign up, crystals, and other self-care goodies. (Value $50.00)
- The best part is a community, soul sisters, of like-minded therapists who identify with the HSP and Empath traits. Come hang out with your sensitive tribe. (Priceless)
- Illuminate your true self in a safe space. Deep dive into you (Priceless)
- Private Facebook page for sharing SoulCollage(R) cards and support (Priceless)
All of this for just $153/month. Sign up by February 2021 $100.00 OFF the total price of the program (which will be taken off the last month) for both you and a friend who signs up for the program together.
Starting October 4, 2021, thru May 2, 2021, bi-weekly Mondays from 6:00 pm-7:00 pm eastern standard time (EST). Interested, contact me at 610-608-2960 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let me take care of you through the fall and winter months. We are in a storm and we need all of the skills we can learn to get us through it. The goal is to stay in the eye of the storm. Access your inner child and find peace by signing up today. Your soul will thank you!
Are you ready to commit to your self-care time? Remember, you are the most important person in the room.
I recently had the pleasure of taking a SoulCollage (R) workshop with Stacey. It was a powerful way to gain insight into some things I've been thinking about and to share my journey of growth with others. Thank you, Stacey!
Heidi D., Psychologist
Stacey's intro to SoulCollage was a perfect flow of connecting to my intuitive self and witnessing the creative parts in others. I felt rejuvenated and inspired by attending the group.
Celeste L., Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
Stacey's classes are fun and meaningful! She is passionate about supporting other's personal and professional growth!
Susan G., Licensed Clinical Social Worker
About Stacey B. Shapiro, MSW, MLC, HWP
I have spent the last 20 years developing an intuitive and integrative approach to my work as a Clinical Social Worker, Play Therapist, Healer, and Master Life Coach. With HSP’s being over eighty percent of my practice, I have found the Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT), Harmonic Vibrational Matching, Reiki, Soul Expression Art, and other Energy Techniques to be transformative for my clients. These are just a few of the tools I will teach you to experience more peace within your life. My style is down to earth style, collaborative, and my intuitive nature makes it easy for clients to find success. Currently, I am in private practice virtually and by phone. I come to you with a wealth of information regarding navigating life-changing and stressful events.
Stacey has been invited to speak at corporate lunch and learn events. The topics included Stress Management, Mindfulness, and Parenting, and Resilience During a Pandemic. She leads workshops in the community including SoulCollage(R), Mindful Pre-School Teachers and Their Students, Stress Management, and Mindful Parenting Classes. Her extensive work history includes teaching at the university level for Pennsylvania State University and Temple University teaching classes on Play Therapy and Human Development and Family Studies.
Reserve your spot today at email@example.com or 610-608-2960